Wednesday, November 25, 2009

a plea


Please don’t let any revisions be sent today! Kc I'm really tired. Not physically though. It’s more of mental exhaustion. Last night, I left office a little late. I wanted to finish the project so bad that I almost cried while completing it. Anyway, it’s done. But today I just want to chill out. I don’t want to think of any window details or door details or dimensioning or modifying structural plans or lines or hatching or finishing materials to use. Please! Just for today.

Today, I want to write in my blog. I want to start the photoshop xmas card I want to post on holiday season. To download New Moon soundtrack. To have my usual kulitan moments with B and Gino. I want to chat up with my ate. I want to read the blogs I follow. And my resto, it’s been 2 days that I haven’t open it up. My loyal customers might eat somewhere. I miss Facebook already. Lol.

Dear God, just give me an hour or two of pure “petiksness”. I just need a moment outside work. To pause for a while. After that, I’m ready again! You can bring all the projects on! But can I make another request? Just bring the easy projects only?! OK? Ok! ;)

2 comments: