Monday, January 11, 2010

taking that first step...

I don’t know why I’m feeling low. Like no one really cares. Or no one really understands. I’ve been like this since yesterday. When you're 24/7 in the house, one cannot help but feel worthless. And my sister katarayan is getting on my nerves lately. I don’t know tlga. If not for the good news I received this afternoon, I say this day sucks!

The good news is I got to tutor kids starting tomorrow. I feel teaching is a job I will be good at. But I wouldn’t know if this job is really for me, unless I try it. I’ve been praying for these actually. It’s on my “to do list” before 2009 ends. I'm somewhat fulfilled that finally I’m taking my first step towards that goal.

I really hope things would be better from now on. I’m excited to meet new friends and new kids. I’m really overwhelmed when I saw them this afternoon– smiling, giggling, playing. I just hope pray they are not as makulit as my two nephews are. LOL. And I wish they’ll learn from me as I’m sure that they will taught me lessons beyond any book can offer.

I’ll tell you more stories in the coming days. ;)

1 comment:

  1. it's not true girl..u still have me and tosfi..we love u..

    ReplyDelete