Monday, April 4, 2011

back where it all started

It’s been a while since I’ve been here. The last time I went here was Election Day and I only spend a few minutes. But today, I took the opportunity (while everyone’s attention is on graduation ceremony) to really visit and took some pictures of a place dear to my heart. The place where I first learn how to read, write and count among other things. I’m talking about Mababang Paaralan ng Baranggay Panasahan.




Its like dejavu! I remember some things I used to do here. The canteen, the wide area for playing chinese garter and for running, the school garden, my classrooms, everything! I can’t help but smile. I feel like a kid again. LOL. Our school still look the same except for some adjustments and some new classrooms built. For me, it is a happy place to be. I didn’t just learn academically here, I also learn to form friendships and I learn good values that molds me who I am today (slmat merong GMRC! hehe. )

the stage. congrats to batch 2011 graduates! 

the principal's office. the door is now on its right side.

i saw some old and new teachers

the school canteen! ang dami na nila binebenta unlike before.

gulayan sa paaralan! welcome! :)

the school garden
  
home economics building! still looks the same

this is where we play chinese garter :)

this used to be a vacant space. ngaun meron pang mga orchids

cyempre picture picture with riley! :)

grade 3 and grade 4 rooms

grade 5 and grade 6 rooms


I save the best for last. Hehe. I feel sentimental when I enter this room. This is where dadifriend and I first meet. Our Grade 1 room.


I remember I sit at the front seat of the second row. 


back then this blackboard seems montrous to me. 
but now looking at it parang ang liit liit. hehe 

My tour brings back a lot of memories. Some old forgotten memories. Some long time ago childhood recollection. Whatever it is, it feels nice to be back where it all started. It’s good to reminisce my childhood days especially the days when dadifriend and I were little. Just being friends. This is where our story begins. This is where we developed to have a secret crush with each other. This place would forever be part of our lives :)

the silent witness of our school. i think its been here for half a century or more!


PS

Special thanks to my sister Janice, who is now a teacher of this school. Buti nlng malakas ka at napagbigyan tyo buksan ang room ko dti. Hehe. So proud of you! Remember, the future depends on you.





No comments:

Post a Comment