Thursday, October 27, 2011

Getting the Hang of it





At the beginning of 2011, I think I write something about saving money so I can have my very own DSLR. Well, Christmas came early because last July, I was able to buy this FINE piece of gadget that makes the photographer in me come alive. I'm super excited. I already feel like a "professional" photographer just by having a camera like this! Hehe. Although I'm far from being one, I felt that my cam changes my view on things. The ordinary day to day sight has now a different meaning to me. Feeling ko kht ordinaryong pusa, or halaman, or Christmas tree ay nagiging artistic dhil s camera ko.:p Sabi nga ni Yen Baet "In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary." So I just click and click and click anyway. But I know I have sooooo much more to learn. I'm still experimenting and learning about the different functions of it. I'm still getting the hang of it. I'm still figuring out what is aperture, or what is shutter speed or what does f1:8 means. So don't expect I get great result right away. Pagdating ng panahon mgiging magaling din akong potograpo! Wala nmn msama kung mngarap db?






Marami pa ko sasayangin na shot bago ko maachieve ang mga ganitong mga picture.

So if your asking what gadget I want next? An iPhone! Goodluck nlng skin! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment