Friday, December 23, 2011

My Happy EVEN After :)





I am a solo parent. Not by choice but by chance. My partner is working abroad and so I was left with the responsibility of raising our son alone. When I see a family, complete and happy, I get jealous. I wish Riley's father is here...

There are times I feel defeated when I hear gossips about me. People can really be harsh (and creative) when "making" a story. It just makes me sad when the story turns out with me ending as the loser. Now, define loser: loser is someone who loses. But when people call you a loser, it means you're either unsuccessful, or hate your life & what you have become, unable to think for yourself and others, and you're going nowhere in life. (from answers.yahoo.com)

Am I a loser? I don't think so!







(kung loser magkaron ng gwapo at makulit na anak, cge LOSER na ko!)


My source of strength

My happy even after starts with me. It starts in my outlook in life, my beliefs, my principles, my own self being, my self worth, my compassion, my faith. My happy even after starts today. It starts with me completely happy even if it is just me and my son. The two of us together. The two of us caring for one another. The two of us loving and needing each other. JUST the TWO of us. For now. :)


"A charmed life
starts with a choice, 
not a prince"




No comments:

Post a Comment