Wednesday, May 16, 2012

One Fine Day

I notice Riley and I are having bonding time alone more often. I become less of a yaya to him and more of a companion now. :) He is becoming more independent. Sitting by himself. Feeding himself. Taking the food he likes. Things like that. And because of that, I enjoy being with him more. Not that I don't enjoy our time when we're together. It's just that things became easier for me now. And we don't need to bother my mom or my sister to accompany us for me to have an extra hand in taking care of him. I can take care of him myself. I am pretty sure that as he get older, we'll have more "dates" together! Our kind of date we're simple. We don't need to be expensive to enjoy it. Like what we did this afternoon!

we went to 7- eleven and ate magnum :)



sarap ba riley?

the disadvantage of being just the two of us is we don't have a photographer! 

ayan center na! :)

Spending quality time with one another and having fun! That's my definition of one fine day! Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment