Monday, July 28, 2014

Riley's Dictionary

Riley is at this stage of his life where everything he says and even his expressions sound funny! Riley has his own way of pronouncing words that makes it even funnier. Most of the time, I am clueless at what he was trying to say. But, but, but, I love those moments when I finally get what he meant!  In our house, it seem that we always have a "Guess that word contest!" Here are some of the words I already decipher:
pancit ton = pancit canton
teddy bep = teddy bear
ishap = picture
suton = tutor
dashun = dinosaur (pinakamatagal kong nahuluan!)
ra yu sherus = rhinoceros
swaswight = flashlight
andur = bentilador
kang yu = kangaroo
biyak = black
k-pop = cakepop
tar-ter-que =barbeque
puyak puyak = bulaklak
dunking = gunting
eshmayo = marshmallow
sqwep = square
A shu men ayu men = It takes a man and a woman (favorite nyang pinapakantasakin)
 And here's the list of expressions he says with so much conviction, I can't help laughing some times.
Dahan dahan =  sa tuwing nagkukulay para hindi lalagpas ang kulay nya
Ay patay! = sa tuwing makikita nya na may gargantaur sa Plants Vs Zombies
Wait wait pahinga = sa tuwing ayaw sumunod!
Ano ba yan? = pag may bagay na hindi nya alam ang tawag
Boom panes! = pag nagtatawanan kami
Tawa tawa luko luko = sa tuwing tawang tawa xa
Pangit laruan = pag ayaw nya ng laruan na bibilhin ko sa kanya
Ubos na sakit = pg magaling na xa
my super funny guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment