It's that time of the year again when mama gets nostalgic and sentimental. My favorite day of every year! Yup, it's your birthday again! And here's what I want to tell you on this very special day.
I love you!
So much.
And thank you. Thank you for giving me so much happiness, my heart can't contain it! There were days I feel a failure and insignificant and ordinary. Then I look at you and I know it's okay to be a failure and insignificant and ordinary to the world. I have you and the world have nothing to offer me that is greater than you. It only takes "one you" for me to be happy. We don't have a lot in this life but we have each other. I couldn't imagine life any other way. And together, we will live a life full of love and laughter and adventures!
Wow that seems like eons ago! As tradition, my 4 wishes on your 4th bday are:
Ang drama ni mama ano?! Hehe. I just cant believe you're 4 now! Sometimes I wish I can turn the time back to those days when you were so little and so fragile and all you do is keep mama up until the wee hours of the day! I'd like to go back in that time so I can tell my "frustrated" self that things are gonna get better. Because if the "sleep deprived" me sees how life is easier now, she won't be too hard on herself back then. Yes Riley, this is my way of telling you how you made mama miserable in your first few months here in earth. But I forgive you now! Hehe.
Wow that seems like eons ago! As tradition, my 4 wishes on your 4th bday are:
1. Sana hindi ka na magrereklamo pag pinapaligpit ko laruan mo, pag pinapatulog kita, at pag pinapaubos ko ang pagkain mo.
2. Sana makinig ka palagi kay teacher May. :)
3. Sana wag ka na pabili ng pabili ng laruan!
4. Sana hindi ka magkakasakit!
I love you riley! I know buong araw na kita binabati, but happy happy birthday again! May you continue to be your bubbly self! You will always be the best gift that I've ever been given.
Love,
mama
No comments:
Post a Comment