It happened again yesterday in a bookstore. Riley wanted to buy a sharpener but when I ask the price, it is a little expensive for my taste.
So I told Riley to put the sharpener back where he got it.
Riley is a bit sad but quietly walk and put back the sharpener.
Then the cashier told me "Kung ibang bata yan mam, magwawala."
That's the second time that it happened.
Dati naman, we were in Newstar and he really wanted to buy a Spongebob Squarepants stuff toy. But again, I thought it's expensive so I told Riley, we'll buy it next time.
Riley put back the toy then cried quietly while hugging me.
The lady next to us told me "Ang bait ng anak mo, kung iba yan hindi papayag at magwawala."
That's one of the things that I am proud of with my son.
No comments:
Post a Comment