The past days /months had been like a battle. Like a nightmare. I felt like hiding and shutting myself from the world. I don’t want to open my facebook. Or go out. Or chat with my friends. Or talk to anyone. I don’t even want to check my cp. It is like I stop living. I stop caring. I became the person I fear myself to be – angry, hateful, and hopeless. I don’t know. I felt like giving up when there’s nothing to give up. Is this what they call “midlife crisis”? Or premenopausal stage? Lol. Whatever they call this, I’m happy I’m out of that mess in my life finally.
I’ve been a quitter and I’m ashamed to admit it. I’ve let problems get the best of me. I really don’t know what’s gotten into me. Everyone has their own problems. Life is all about problems! But I forgot that life is also about the people that matters. It’s how we let these problems and negativity affects us and outweighs the good stuff. And badly for me, I ALMOST drown in the sea of my “own created” monsters.
WELL,
I’m done with that. Had to pick myself up... and to move forward... Without those people who always judge me. I'm so much happier now knowing I dont have to deal with people I dont really feel like telling SACRED things of my life. But what can I do? Talagang maraming tao ang nabubuhayan ng dugo pag may naamoy na tsismis. Haiii... They can do whatever they want to do. Or talk whatever they want to think.
I DONT HAVE ANY OBLIGATIONS TO ANYONE TO TELL THEM OR SHARE TO THEM WHATEVER I DONT WANT TO TELL AND SHARE THEM!!!!! Kung di nila maintindihan yun, NOT my problem!!!!!!!
ehem ehem muzta n kaya ung maganda qng classm8 nung elementary eheheheh oi joyce muzta k n? ahmmm mukhang my dinaanan kng gera hah pero masaya q para sau at mukhang okey k n nmn . . . , btw nabasa q ung blogs mo ung the world i know ung title. . . , nice ang ganda nun kung minsan tlga d natin makita kung gano tau kaswerte XD tnx at sana marami png makabasa ng mga blogs mo . . . , and i hope n minsan makachicka chicka lit kita geh ingat nlng lagi and magingat s mga tsimosa heheheheh ganyan tlga pas sikat XD
ReplyDelete