Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eclipse and MORE!!!

This book is my least favourite out of all the twilight series. But still as a twilight fanatic I have to watch the third sequel to this film. So I invited my two long lost friend (tgal na kc ng huli kmi nag get together) Roselyn and Grace to watch with me. I’m glad they joined me because I had a good better time spending the evening with them than watching the film. It’s not that I didn’t enjoy the movie, just that I’m a bit disappointed with it. Maybe I’m just looking for more “action” and some jaw dropping visual effects during the vampire battle. If I’ll give it a rate it would be 3 out of 5. If not for Robert Pattinson's angelic face my rate would be lower. Oops sorry...

The added zest to my night is my two friends. I MISS THEM BOTH! I realized that the moment I saw them coming towards me. It’s my fault why it took so long for us to have a get together again. I just felt that yesterday was the right time to finally face them and to put every misunderstanding we had behind. Anyway, I’m REALLY happy to talk to them again. There is NO dull moment when you’re in the company of these two girls. We talk about life, love, marriage, my baby Riley, love again, and LOVE again!!! Hehe. I’m really happy things are working fine for the three of us- Grace getting married, Roselyn passing the CCNA, and of course me having a baby. Thank You mga Ninangs for a wonderful time!!! Sa uulitin ulit. :)

me & baby Riley


rose & me



grace & me


P.S. Thanks Roselyn for the pictures!!! Muah!



2 comments:

  1. My pleasure! Until the next shoot... baby shower! Love you joyce ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love u too! can't wait for d baby shower! :)

    ReplyDelete