I’ve been wanting to buy new cellphone for soooo long. Hehe. Before, cellphone is just for "porma" purposes. But now it is a necessity. You can do a lot with it besides texting. You can listen to music, take a picture, surf the internet, and even watch tv! Cellphones have really evolved throughout the years. I remember my first cellphone, it is the classic 5110. I was so happy when my mom gives it to me as a birthday gift. I feel so techy having it back then. LOL. Technology has come a long way since then. The series of cellphones that I have after Nokia 5110 were: Nokia 3310 (which was stolen), Nokia 8210 (one of my favorite cp despite its simple features), Motorola L6 (the first cellphone I bought from my own money), then my cellphone for more than 3 years now, my SE K610i (my mom will be its new owner) and now my newest companion: Nokia E5.
babay k610i, hello e5!!!
My reason for buying this phone is the 5MP camera. Good enough for taking decent pictures of my son Riley. Another reason is the WLAN features. Good for surfing the net anywhere with signal!
The next gadget I’m gonna save money for: a DSLR camera. Hopefully by the end of this year. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment