But that didn't stop me from enjoying the night. The movie itself is soooo good! I hate to admit it, but at the talk about wedding of Edward and Bella, I shed some tears. I was just so happy for both of them. Lol. It's hard to choose a favorite part, 'coz I love the whole movie. The wedding, the honeymoon, the wolves, and of course, the last part where sleeping Bella transform to a beautiful vampire. Books are better than movies. But in Breaking Dawn's case, I love both!
I'm excited for the part 2. For now, I would have to wait for Bella's comeback as a vampire. And Renesmee and Jacob. And all the vampires and wolves. And of course the Volturi. Weeee!!! I look forward to that!
PS: Thank you to my mom in letting me have this "me time" and understand my LOOOVE for this film. Her only concern is if its safe to watch movie alone. And I assure her that I'm big, er, old enough to take care of myself :)
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn FEH-VER!
HEHE, This is the real Bella. my girl crush.





No comments:
Post a Comment