Saturday, November 12, 2011

my little "BIG BOY"

Dear riley,

I can see by the look of you that you're going to be a an adventurer. When you walk, you're not afraid to fall. And when you do fall, you seldom cry. I think you are more afraid of losing sight of me and your lola for a second than getting hurt. You're not afraid to touch and chase the cats. They're much scared to you than you to them. You are not afraid of climbing stairs. You are not afraid of dark. Or even when you are alone in the dark (as long as there something that caught your attention there). You are not afraid when we lift you up in the air or when I carry you on my back or when I turn you upside down. In fact you enjoy all of them! I have a feeling you're the kind that is not afraid to ride a roller coaster when you grow up. The kind that will go mountain climbing and love the outdoor. The kind that will go on bungee jumping or skateboarding or any of those extreme sports. I feel that you're going to be a man whose not afraid to try new things. The man who's always up for challenges. You wont be afraid of the hard work or a hard life. I have a feeling you would grow up to be MUCH more like your father. And I have this feeling that I'm gonna be more scared when that time comes.

Oh my little big boy. Every day you became more and more independent. You're becoming your own person now. I can see it. I can see your desire, your curiosity, your courage to do and explore things. You seem to be in a hurry to do all the things by yourself. I know it's normal. But right now, just be my baby. You will learn all the things you wanted to do at the RIGHT time. Don't grow up too fast. And please take EXTRA care of yourself.

ok?

Love, mama

No comments:

Post a Comment