Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Late Night Thoughts...

  •  The last two movies I watched (Bad Teachers & Love and Other Drugs) show boobs upfront and have sex scenes. I'm old enough for that stuff but I'm kinda shocked about it. Is that the trends for films nowadays? I mean, viewers can enjoy a love story and a good story without necessarily showing things like that. #Just saying.
  • I hope Riley's wound will heal up FAST! Maybe I could angle up my shots of him when we go to the Hot Air Balloon Festival on Sunday. Wrong timing accident! And I hope it won't scar the handsome face of my son. :( 
  • Excited on the trip on Sunday. Sana Sabado na! :)
  • I miss my old cp. The cell phone lent to me by my sister has only 100 characters for NOTES! 
  • It's 12:20 am, I still have 1 hour more to spare before my system automatically shutdown. Don't ask  me about my insomnia.
  • What will I make for Janice's bday? Cake, cupcakes, or _________? (any suggestions?)
  • I love to write my thoughts. I don't know why
  • Grade 5 students later. Haggardness na naman!
  • Gusto ko mag avail nito:   
  • At ito pa! :))
  • I have to start living a healthier lifestyle. TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment