Friday, January 27, 2012

HONESTY is the BEST policy

The world is conspiring AGAINST me! SERIOUSLY! It really makes me think is it me or the world is running out of HONEST people at this era? First, my cellphone. And just yesterday, my wallet with my precious IDs!

Yes, I agree that I’ve been a little careless. I was oblivious that my cellphone was sitting in my lap when I get out of our van. I guess it fell in the middle of the road and a LUCKY motorist saw and OWNED it! Ok lang mag angkin ng bagay ng hindi mo alam kung sino may ari db? But if the bona fide owner is calling you or texting you (or begging you!) to return what you found and fail to do that, then that is what we call stealing! TAMA db! Whoever it is, you pass up a chance of being a good person. I am not really after the phone, what I am really unhappy is the tons of pictures and videos of Riley I didn’t have time to save or post. When my mom asked me if I am angry or outrage, I said no. PERA lang yun! I didn’t shed a single tear for a lost cellphone no matter how expensive it is. Madali kitain ang pera at palitan ng ibang model at mas latest ang cp. But that person, you’ll forever have that record of stealing in God’s record book.

So ok, barely a week pass and NOW my wallet! AGAIN, I was not after the money (it only has 60 pesos in it! ;)) What I am furious this time are my IDs! Grrrr. CMON now, whoever stole it, what would you do with my two unsightly id?! What it would mean to you? My wallet got lost while I was teaching in Grade 6 yesterday! That’s what makes me sadder. It is in my bag. Given, that my bag is slightly open, but all the people who were in and out of that room are students and teachers. Di ba, tinuturo din sa school ang moral values? My sister Janice said it was my fault for not looking after my things. Pero db, pag HONEST ka, HONEST KA! There is no in- between. Na pag my nkita kang wallet sa bag ng may bag, at pag wala tao na nakatingin, my karapatan ka ng kunin yung wallet na yun! DI BA?! Nasa tao yun. Nasa pagkatao mo yun. Nasa prinsipyo mo yun!

Well, now that I was able to write about it, I feel kinda ok with the whole stealing drama with my life right now. Madali naman cgro mg replace ng sss id at prc id (crossing my fingers on this). And I actually believe that I would have the GREATEST LUCK this year. According to the feng shui, people born on the year of the rooster were the luckiest this year. As in the luckiest! LOL. If another gadget of mine, get lost or stolen, say my DSLR, I will lock myself up in our house and never EVER come out! Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment