"I love you." I never thought I could say these three words as often as I could. But I can! I can say it over and over and over again and mean it all the time! Cause that's just what I feel when I look at you. When I hug you. Or when you kiss me. Or when you touch my face. Or even at the quietness of the night looking at you peacefully sleeping. Or when you do silly things. Even if I'm busy and pretended not to care. But I care. I always look after you. I am always right behind you, ready to catch you if you fall. Every day, for the rest of my life, I will just be here for you.
And just so you know, I will never EVER get tired of saying it to you! I love you....
mwah mwah! tsup tsup! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment