Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sunday Photoshoot

Last Sunday, after our afternoon nap, Riley woke up in good spirit. He was playing sillly games while carrying our pillows and laughing to his heart content. I want to capture that  moment. So I told him to wait up for me, I grab my camera and an instant photoshoot for him. Oh, love this stage where I can direct him and he follows me. When I say smile, he smile. When I say "make a face," he MAKE a face! The fun of having a toddler in your home is immeasurable!

First shot and he giggles like there's no tomorrow!

naiinis look

nagpapaliwanag look

give me a baliw baliwan look

mr. pogi look! o pinalitaw pa ang mini dimples  nya! :)

patawa look nya! nagmukha cyang si Popeye sa huling pic. hehe

just be yourself look
believe it or not, he is that kulit EVERY day!

Until my next photoshoot baby! 



No comments:

Post a Comment