I think Riley knows it's his birthday! He is unbelievably in a good mood the whole day. He wakes up with a smile on his face and when I greeted him "Happy Birthday" he said "two." He even pretended to blow a candle. Oh yes, he knows it's his birthday!
His shirt says "I'm two, what's your excuse?" :D Kids will always be kids! And at this stage, it's their nature to be makulit! Please grant me patience, God. Lots of it!
We eat out at Max's Restaurant. My treat to the loving and supporting family Riley and I have. My favorite part - blowing of his birthday cake!
Just look at that face! LOL. Ang tagal namin prinaktis ang pgblow ng candle nya pero ni hindi man lang nya napatay ang apoy. Hehe.
Happy second birthday! We'll have more birthdays to celebrate. More moments to cherish. And more love to share! I love you!






Belated HBD to Riley Joyce.
ReplyDeletethank you carla!
Delete