Sunday, August 4, 2013

Better

The only comfort I get whenever I feel sick or weak is that: at least I'm the one who's suffering from this and not Riley. I could handle all the pain but I cannot bear watching Riley goes through it all.

And while I was in this condition, it makes me appreciate the little things that I tend to oversee every day.

Riley, YOU are what's most important. Sorry for those times I took you for granted over the movie I am watching. Sorry for wanting you to be the most behave kid in the world. Sorry for stopping you in playing in the rain. Sorry for those times my needs come first before yours. Sorry for my weaknesses. I will try to be a better mother to you. But if all else fails, always remember the depth of my love for you (even if my actions don't show it).

And lastly, when we're together, I promise to prioritize you above all things. I'll enjoy the moments as they happen. And thank you for always trying to amuse mama to turn my attention to you. Believe me, you don't have to do that because you had me at your smile.














No comments:

Post a Comment