Monday, September 12, 2011

happy ONE year to US!

At exactly 11 am one year ago, I’ve experienced the most painful thing I’ve encountered in my life – giving birth. It was at that moment I also felt one of the happiest days of my life. And that was seeing and holding my son for the first time! It was love at first sight. My life has never been the same since then. Happy ONE year to us Riley!!!


September 12, 2010 at Graman Lying-In Clinic
Born via Normal Delivery


September 13, 2010 at Mary Immaculate Maternity Hospital


September 11, 2011 at Riley's Birthday Party


September 12, 2011 upon waking up!

RILEY, RILEY, RILEY! What would my life be without you? These pictures won't be as lovely without you in it. My life won't be as exciting without you. Thank you for making me happy! I LOVE YOU! :) 

2 comments: