My son turns 1 recently. It’s a one day event but planning it started 3 to 4 months ago. (Talking about an overexcited mom! hehe) This is A big event for me because it marks our first year together and Riley’s one wonderful year with us. So it had to be some kind of extravagant celebration! First decision would have to be the venue. Riley loves water so it’s easy to go for a swimming party. Next the menu, the guest, the invitations, the cake, who to get for entertainment, where to rent chairs and tables, the loot bags etc, etc etc. Hehe. It’s not easy putting up a party! And everything has to be ON a budget! I guess that’s the hardest part of all. To determine which are worth spending the money and which are not that important. And even if I have the means for it, I would not throw away money for lavish things. Anyway, one by one everything has been decided, it all fit together and finally, Riley's BIG day arrives!
I can't decide which of the four to be the invitation so I print all of them!
the stage
the birthday cake
the magician
the photobooth area
the guests and the food
the birthday boy! :)
There are some flaws that came up (which is normal in any event) but overall, I was happy the way it came out. I was satisfied that I pull it off nicely and everyone enjoyed it as much as I enjoy it. But what’s more important is that my son enjoys it too!
I love every bit of it and it would forever be in my memory how we celebrate his first birthday. However, on his 2nd birthday, I think I would choose Jollibee or Mcdo. Where all I have to do is pay them and they will take care of the rest! ^_^
To everyone that celebrated with us, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! from the bottom of my heart :)
No comments:
Post a Comment