My life is not perfect. Just last night, I did something I haven't done for a long time - cry my heart out. I worry about my future. About my son's future. Sometimes, insecurities and fears crawl in and hopelessness makes my tears fell down. Maybe my "emo" moment has got to do with me being 30. LOL. It's inevitable, I am getting older and older as years go by but what's bothering me is I'm getting nowhere with my life. Or so that's what I felt :(
I guess I'm just getting sentimental. But God is good! Yes, I don't have the high paying job nor the success other people have. I don't have the money to buy expensive things nor to take luxurious vacations. I am not famous, rich, or beautiful. But I wouldn't change or trade anything. I am happy in my own little world. I am still here because God needs me where I am right now. He knows the deepest desire of my heart and in time my faith will see me through. I give it up to Him. :)
By the way, I am not expecting anything on my birthday. I already got the "best birthday present" of my life one year ago - my Riley.
P.S.
What does it mean to be thirty? I'm clueless *.*


The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits. h
ReplyDeleteappy birthday dear and who said you're not beautiful of course you are in and out
i like that carla. the more i think of it, the more it makes sense. being 30 (or older) is not that bad. tama ka, this is the time to really live and enjoy life fully.
ReplyDeletethank you carla! hope to see u again tlg! :)