Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween with Jollibee

This afternoon, we went to Jollibee's Halloween Party. Riley was the kind who doesn't like loud noise and uncomfortable clothes. Good thing, Gangnam Style dance craze and Jollibee saves the day!

he is dancing here to the tune of Gangnam Style, jumping up and down!

a lot of children were dancing too! such a joy to watch. :)

Then the highlight of this event, Jollibee! Really, what's with a giant bee in red tuxedo? Riley used to be afraid of him. But when his Ninang bought him a Jollibee video, Riley watched it every day. Plus, you know, he loves Jollibee food so much! It's my secret weapon into taming Riley. Hehe. I can lure him into doing ANYTHING as long as I say we're going to Jollibee. He doesn't like to sleep? No Jollibee! Won't take a bath, no Jollibee!   He is being naughty, definitely No Jollibee! And when he did good things, it is also my way of rewarding him.  It really is a wonder how kids love Jollibee! I know, I used to be one of them when I was a little girl. (Little pa rin naman ako hanggang ngaun! hehe)

Riley doesn't want to take his eyes off Jollibee
I have to hold his neck for this shot :)

We were about to leave the venue because Riley is getting jumpy and cranky, then he heard the song "Bida ang saya!" He went back and had a 360 degrees turn around of mood when he saw his pal Jollibee. 

Funny story: while we were following Jollibee to have a photo with him, Jollibee waved at Riley and pat Riley's head. Then Riley looks at me with a smile from ear to ear!  Halloween with Jollibee would be a yearly event in my son's life from now on! :)

And here's Master Jedi Riley wishing you all a Happy Halloween too!  



No comments:

Post a Comment