Sunday, January 20, 2013
Green is the Color of Christmas
Our family likes to color coordinate our clothes every Christmas. We had red, green, yellow, and pink from the past Christmases. This year I suggested black because we're sort of gloomy because we're separated from each other. They didn't like the idea. Then I tried on blue because we're bluer than blue (again because of our separation from our mother) they didn't like it either. Ate suggested green because they all have clothing in that hue. I said there's got to be a meaning why we chose green. She said its green because we're green minded people! Haha! Nice one ate!
We're not green minded people but we all agreed on it because green means GO. Go follow your dreams. Go take a vacation. Go explore the world. Go spread some love! That's what we did this year and from my family to yours, GO have a Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment