Yep! You read it right. I want my 2010 to be daring! Lol. Before your mind wander to something malicious, I want to say daring as in “good dare”. Meaning I want to push myself to the limit. To not be afraid to try things I don’t usually do. To think out of the box. To step outside of my comfort zone. I want to see what else I can do. I want to conquer the world!
WOW! Parang daredevil no? hehe. Bear in mind that what I consider daring is not what people usually regard so. Example of the things I want to do this 2010 are: learn how to drive; work abroad; travel in and out of the country; get a new hairdo; sing in front of the crowd!; make a video of myself playing guitar and post it in youtube. Haha! Weird noh?! Basta I want to dare myself! I felt that time is running out. I don’t want to wake up one day and wonder “Anong nangyari?” I just want to do SOMETHING with this one life I have. Don’t worry no getting a tattoo or body piercing or posing nude in a men’s magazine. LOL. I wouldn’t dare that!
Another year, another journey. Time to leave the bad things from the past and carry in the coming year the good things. I guess that’s the best things about NEW YEAR. The excuse of starting our lives as if we’re newly born and giving us hope that “YES! Life can be better!” That we can do better this time or this year. It’s ok to screw up once in a while just as long as we know how to rise up again. So whatever you want your new year to be, hope you will reach it!
Have a promising NEW YEAR ahead of us!

No comments:
Post a Comment